CULTURAL EVENTS :
• July : Transhumance: from the end of spring, herds start going up to the summer pastures. It is the opportunity of a big celebration, at the beginning of July, during which one can discover the life of herds and their shepherds.
• August : On August 15th, the traditional feast of Laruns
• October : Every first weekend in October, the village of Laruns celebrate its cheese during the Cheese Fair.
SPORTS EVENTS :
• January: Discover snowshoeing at the Spanish border
• May: Pyrénées Buddies Race, Kayak in Artouste
• June: Mountain Biking in Artouste
• July: GTVO – Big Trail of the Ossau Valley
• September: Trail around the Pic du Midi d’Ossau, Bloc Ossau Contest (rock climbing competition)
• Challenge d’Ossau: 4 trails from May to August –